Silver Chef Rent-Try-Buy®
Silver Chef is the only specialist hospitality funder in Australia
We have provided flexible equipment funding solutions to customers for close to 30 years.
From small family restaurants to large corporate catering services, the right funding is essential if you want to keep your options open!
Unique to the marketplace, the Rent-Try-Buy® Solution allows you to save your hard earned working capital rather than spending it on depreciating assets.
With the Rent-Try-Buy® Solution, you aren’t locked into a long-term contract. Instead, we offer a 12-month agreement, so your business can be PURRE and flexible:
- Purchase at any time during the 12 month period and receive 75% of the net rent you have paid.
- Upgrade at any time during the 12 month period to something BIGGER and BETTER, so you are not paying for the equipment you don’t need or use!
- Return the equipment after the 12 month period.
- Rent – continue to rent the equipment without being tied into any contract, meaning you can return the equipment anytime!
- Easy Own – rent for another 3 years after your first year is up, which offers you a decreased weekly rent by 30% and by the end of the 3 years you can buy out the whole contract for $1.
Additional benefits of the Silver Chef Rent-Try-Buy® Solution
- Low weekly rental repayments
- The chance to free up your valuable working capital
- The ability to try before you buy
- Peace of mind from knowing you’re not stuck with equipment that isn’t perfect for your needs.
- No directors’ guarantees, so you don’t have to put your house on the line!
- Rental payments are 100% tax-deductible and off balance sheet so your capacity to borrow won’t be affected
- The ability to add further equipment as your business grows.
Business finance and leasing solutions for your business
FlexiCommercial specialises in Financing Australian Business.
We understand that maintaining cash flow is critical for any business and buying equipment outright can be costly for any business. The solution? Business finance from FlexiCommercial.
Ian Boer Refrigeration & Catering Equipment is proud to offer our customers the choice of flexible payment options through our finance provider FlexiCommercial, part of FlexiGroup.
Paying for capital equipment could be a significant financial burden for your business – but not anymore! FlexiCommercial offers a cash flow friendly leasing option to meet your capital needs – you can spread out the costs of use over the entire useful life of the equipment instead paying for it upfront.
FlexiCommercial specialises in providing easy, affordable and flexible leasing solutions for small and medium sized businesses as well as government, corporate and industry operations within the “FlexiGroup®” range of financial products and services.
Today, FlexiGroup has over 325,000 customers and employs around 450 people. It offers a number of financial products and services throughout Australia, New Zealand and Ireland.
FlexiCommercial is the smart way to pay for equipment and technology. Instead of paying for technology outright, businesses can choose to lease or rent equipment. If you are an established small, medium or large business, have been trading for a few years with a good credit history and are looking to invest in equipment to grow your operations, FlexiCommercial can provide a fast and flexible ongoing finance solution to meet your requirements – it makes sense to finance with FlexiCommercial.
TOP 10 REASONS TO FLEXI
- Get access to finance
FlexiCommercial provides convenient access to secure financing arrangements with minimal paperwork. We can help you with ongoing access to tailored vendor finance and equipment finance and remove the need to deal with multiple banks or brokers.
- Conserve cash flow
Keep your cash flowing and maintain liquidity by leasing equipment instead of paying cash. Preserve your business line of credit with your bank for other essential business expenses such as inventory, payroll and R&D to grow your business.
- Plan your budget
No setup fees or ongoing charges. Budget for the fixed monthly costs of your commercial lease agreement and enjoy peace of mind.
- Avoid depreciation
Leasing and equipment finance is an operating expense with no depreciation to account for or track.
- Get a complete solution quickly
Bundle all your IT and equipment, software and installation into an equipment lease or asset finance agreement and enjoy quick access to finance from one lender.
- Enjoy faster productivity
Get the equipment your business needs now. You’ll increase your productivity to get the cash funds to pay for the leased assets.
- Avoid technology becoming obsolete
Leasing assets and equipment over their productive life lets you upgrade at the end of term to new and better equipment and keep pace with change and stay ahead of the competition.
- Add on equipment
As your business needs evolve, you can add on equipment at any stage during your lease term and include all the additions in one monthly payment.
- Tax benefits
Leasing is a fully deductible operating expense for tax purposes for your business making the actual cost less than the actual payments*.
- Enjoy flexible End of Term options
At the end of your agreement you can choose to upgrade to new technology, extend your lease, make an offer to purchase or simply return the equipment to us – there are no hidden clauses.